[xsl] [ANN] Balisage 2022: Virtual, Live, Next Week

Subject: [xsl] [ANN] Balisage 2022: Virtual, Live, Next Week
From: "B Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 18:19:41 -0000
Balisage 2022 is:

About MARKUP. XML, XSLT, XForms, iXML, JSON, TEI, JATS, DocBook, Schematron,

VIRTUAL. Participate from anywhere!

LIVE. No prerecorded content and the conference will not record presentations
or discussions.

INTERACTIVE. Q&As after presentations, Birds of a Feather conversations, Open
Mic, Bard, and social spaces.

FREE IF NEEDED. We waive the registration fee for people who are interested in
declarative markup and who find the $200 fee prohibitive.

https://balisage.net/2022/Program.html#H13

> Social Spaces:
> Birds of a Feather topic-based conversations after the sessions Monday -
Thursday
> Open social spaces throughout the conference
>
> Questions? info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Balisage: The Markup Conference 2022
mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
August 1 - 5, 2022 (with a pre-conference on July 31)
https://www.balisage.net