Re: [xsl] current-group() contains a particular element

Subject: Re: [xsl] current-group() contains a particular element
From: "Norm Tovey-Walsh ndw@xxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 17:42:49 -0000
> I am trying to figure out if the current-group() I am processing
> contains a particular element. I am trying to use exists(), but I am
> not sure the correct syntax. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I doubt that exists() by itself is exactly what you want. The
current-group() is a sequence of the nodes in the current group. Without
knowing what identifies your particular element, itbs hard to predict
exactly what you want. If youbre looking for the bmy-elementb element,
something like this might be what youbre looking for:

  current-group()/self::my-element

You could ask

  exists(current-group()/self::my-element)

but thatbs not really necessary.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--