Re: [xsl] Simple style sheet erroring on Dita fle

Subject: Re: [xsl] Simple style sheet erroring on Dita fle
From: "russurquhart1@xxxxxxxxxxx russurquhart1@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 22:16:22 -0000
Ibll look into that. This isnbt my doc. Ibm trying to help a writer
out!!
Thx
Russ

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 5:11 PM, Wayne Brissette wayneb@xxxxxxx

You've got these listed:

<ph
conref="lib-AtomSphere_API_9a0b3cc6-0758-45f9-b2cc-04932561d53c.xml#GUID-3B92
F5CD-0A69-4191-BF29-297025332DDB/Supported"
/>

All of those are throwing errors in oXygen about not being able to find
them. Is it possible this is your issue?

By the way, if any of the information developers I work with did this, I
have a talk to them. By having a conref there (instead of a conkeyref),
you've introduced a dependency that is a really bad habit. the
indirection offered by keys is quite helpful.

I would start by ensuring all your conrefs are available when processing
your documents (and you have about 7 in this topic).

-Wayne