Fwd: [xsl] Free Week of XSLT, XPath Pluralsight courses

Subject: Fwd: [xsl] Free Week of XSLT, XPath Pluralsight courses
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 05:18:10 -0000
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Amrendra Kumar Gupta <amrendra858@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: October 11, 2022 at 9:52:32 PM PDT
> To: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [xsl] Free Week of XSLT, XPath Pluralsight courses
>
> o;?
> Yes! it might some problem that time i just re-login and now its coming.
Thanks for this awesome courses. :)
> _________________
> Regards,
> Amrendra Kr. Gupta
> +91 8588817220
>

>> On Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 9:55 AM Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I just personally verified this on the computer of my wife.
>>
>> She was asked to create an account with Pluralsight, and after this she got
full access to all Pluralsight courses for the week.

>> This is **free** !
>>
>> She was not asked to subscribe and she was not asked for any credit card
information. She received a confirmation email from Pluralisight and clicking
a button there accessed the site.

>> Please, create your account as described above and do let me know that you
were successful.

>> Thanks,
>> Dimitre
>>
>>> On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 8:57 PM Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>>> OFFLIST
>>>
>>> Can you, please, provide more information?
>>>
>>> Pluralsight has had free weeks 4 times a year for the past several years
and noone has complained of any problems.

https://app.pluralsight.com/library/courses/xslt-3-0-whats-new-part1

https://app.pluralsight.com/library/courses/xpath-3-0-whats-new

https://app.pluralsight.com/library/courses/xslt-foundations-part1