Re: [xsl] [ANN] spaces available in XSLT 3 courses

Subject: Re: [xsl] [ANN] spaces available in XSLT 3 courses
From: "Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 21:20:17 -0000
On Sat, 2022-12-03 at 00:24 +0000, Liam R. E. Quin
liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello! i have some spaces left for the course "XSLT 3 for XSLT 2
> users"
> on
> December 13th..15th, and again in January.

Update - the December course happened; running the course again this
month. Don't be fooled,months at a time can go by without me running it
:) but i'll generally be able to run it at other times on request, if
we can get enough people together.

liam

--
Liam Quin,B https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/