Re: [xsl] XSLT to populate a SAML AttributeStatement from an XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT to populate a SAML AttributeStatement from an XML
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 08:30:09 -0000
Am 1/19/2023 um 8:58 AM schrieb ohaya ohaya@xxxxxxxxx:
BTW, I mentioned I am using xsltproc to do initial testing. Is there a
way that I can tell if it support XSLT 2.0?

No, xsltproc supports XSLT 1.0 only, but with various EXSLT extension.

In the end, if you target XSLT 2.0, I would think that testing with an
XSLT 2 or 3 processor is going to be easier.

Saxonica has Saxon HE Java, Saxon HE .NET,B  SaxonC and SaxonJS (via the
Node.js xslt3) tools as current products to run XSLT 2/3 from the
command line for free on various platforms.

Saxon (mostly Java) is also integrated into various XML IDEs like
oXygen, StylusStudio.

For VS Code there is an XSLT/XPath extension that allows you to run XSLT
3 using Saxon Java or SaxonJS.

The other provider of up to date XSLT implementations/tools is Altova
with e.g. Altova XML Spy/Raptor.