Re: [xsl] Re: What is the Venn diagram for XPath, XQuery, and XQuery Update?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: What is the Venn diagram for XPath, XQuery, and XQuery Update?
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 19:49:43 -0000
On 2/1/2023 8:47 PM, Roger L Costello costello@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Michael Kay responded to my StackOverflow post [1]:

XQuery Update 3.0 is only a WG Note - it's unfinished work. The main new feature relative to 1.0, namely allowing an expression to return both a result and a pending update list, proved controversial and I think it basically hit a block where there wasn't enough consensus - or enough effort - to take it forward.

That leads me to this question:

What version of XQuery Update does Saxon support? XQuery Update 3.0? XQuery Update 1.0?

See https://www.saxonica.com/html/documentation12/conformance/update.html