Re: Followup question: was Re: [xsl] XSLT to populate a SAML AttributeStatement from an XML

Subject: Re: Followup question: was Re: [xsl] XSLT to populate a SAML AttributeStatement from an XML
From: "Graydon graydon@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 23:15:44 -0000
On Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 11:09:57PM -0000, ohaya ohaya@xxxxxxxxx
scripsit:
> I think that I NOW need something like:
>
> "it matches any element node not having element node children AND
> having parent element named "adrRecord"
[snip]
> <xsl:template match="*[not(*)] and name(..)='adrRecord'">
>
> but when I try that, it is complaining that

Predicates "and" with each other, and you can use arbitrarily many.

<xsl:template match="*[not(*)][parent::adrRecord]" >

ought to do it.

"Any element which does not have a child element and which has a parent
element adrRecord".

--
Graydon Saunders  | graydonish@xxxxxxxxx
^fs oferiode, pisses swa mfg.