[xsl] Re: Tracking entity references

Subject: [xsl] Re: Tracking entity references
From: "Chris Papademetrious christopher.papademetrious@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 10:27:44 -0000
Hi Frank,

My understanding is that entities are resolved by the XML parser itself, so
once you're at the point where the content is ready to be queried, the source
of the content is lost.

It's yucky, but maybe you could globally search-and-replace a copy of the
files to add processing instructions just before each entity reference?

  *   Chris