[xsl] QA plugin and "Internal Saxon error: local variable encountered whose binding has been deleted" error

Subject: [xsl] QA plugin and "Internal Saxon error: local variable encountered whose binding has been deleted" error
From: "dvint@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 20:51:04 -0000
I'm trying to run the QA plugin with oXygen 25.1, and I believe Saxon EE v11.4 or Saxon 6.

When I Google the message "Internal Saxon error: local variable encountered whose binding has been deleted" I find various reports of this problem around 2017 with indications of a a known issue, but I'm not seeing any fixes for the issue.

An oXygen article/report indicated to switch to Relax NG validation and not sure if that applies.

Seems like it was fixed as I didn't find anything recent on this issue. Any idea on how I can work around this?

..dan