Re: [xsl] Output Encoding via <xsl:result-document>

Subject: Re: [xsl] Output Encoding via <xsl:result-document>
From: "Detlef Reineke detlef_reineke@xxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 09:22:08 -0000
Hi Don,

it seems that Oxygen is applying fallback character encoding which, by
default, is CP-1252 (check Preferences > Encoding). Usually, fallback
character encoding is triggered when source documents are non-XML or encoding
is not determined by the file type. So maybe you should check your source
document first.

Detlef