Re: [xsl] How do you ensure that data is not altered/corrupted in a transformation?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How do you ensure that data is not altered/corrupted in a transformation?
From: "Alan Painter alan.painter@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 08:56:15 -0000
An XML schema validation would do the trick in this case.  If your schema
requires "alt" rather than "altitude", schema validation would catch this.

I don't see "hashing" as a solution in this case .. hashing can be used to
verify that the data in instance A is identical to instance B .. but if you
are doing a transformation, then you are probably "changing" something
hence the before/after instances would not be identical.

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 10:36b/AM Roger L Costello costello@xxxxxxxxx <