Re: [xsl] How do you ensure that data is not altered/corrupted in a transformation?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How do you ensure that data is not altered/corrupted in a transformation?
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 11:36:47 -0000
XSpec is a unit testing framework for and in XSLT. Its capabilities go far
beyond what schema validation was ever intended to do.

Roger, if you aren't using XSpec, you should be.

https://github.com/xspec/xspec/wiki

Regards, Wendell

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 6:13b/AM Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <

--
...Wendell Piez... ...wendell -at- nist -dot- gov...
...wendellpiez.com... ...pellucidliterature.org... ...pausepress.org...