Re: [xsl] How do you ensure that data is not altered/corrupted in a transformation?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How do you ensure that data is not altered/corrupted in a transformation?
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 16:16:30 -0000
1. Have all invariants explicitly specified in the Business Requirements
document

2. If this issue is not caught in tests, then blame the QA  :)

@Joel Kalvesmaki,

A round-robin trip leading us exactly to the starting point is not a
guarantee that we followed the right course without deviations. Any errors
on the forward processing may be reversed by corresponding errors in the
reverse processing. We will only know for sure that the number of errors is
even ... and pray to all Gods that may or maynot exist that this even
number is 0.

Thanks,
Dimitre

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 1:36b/AM Roger L Costello costello@xxxxxxxxx <