Re: [xsl] emacs mode supports xslt 3.0?

Subject: Re: [xsl] emacs mode supports xslt 3.0?
From: "Tony Graham tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 11:40:51 -0000
On 06/08/2023 14:45, Peter Flynn peter@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On 06/08/2023 14:17, Dave Pawson dave.pawson@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Oops. Just spotted that the '3' probably refers to the version of XSL-IDE rather than XSLT :-( although tbh adding the new element
type names is probably within even my elisp-challenged scope :-)

It turns out that I have uncommitted changes from 2019-2020.

xslide used to do some fun stuff, but since everybody (except possibly
Peter) uses nxml-mode, the current/future version is just a mode derived
from nxml-mode that sets up the schemas and also adds a 'Templates' menu
for locating the templates, etc., in the current file.

Or maybe we just buy Tony a few beers?

I don't see how that's going to help, but if it was tea...

Let me check for bit rot then I push what I currently have.

Regards,

Tony Graham. -- Senior Architect XML Division Antenna House, Inc. ---- Skerries, Ireland tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx