Re: [xsl] Followup about Saxon-HE and Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Followup about Saxon-HE and Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) problem
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 21:17:40 -0000
On 24.08.2023 23:06, ohaya ohaya@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Would THAT eliminate the problem and allow the OUD instance to start AND the
XSLT being used in the plugin to also work?

I would suggest to add a tag for OUD and some code or least explanation
how you use it exactly and how it fails to your post on StackOverflow,
then hopefully someone with knowledge of that product shows up and might
have an idea what could go wrong. Even if the error logs you mention
don't indicate anything to you I would suggest to add them too to allow
any (hopefully expert?) existing user or maintainer of that product to
infer what could be wrong. Good luck.