Transcript of Eldred v. Ashcroft

Subject: Transcript of Eldred v. Ashcroft
From: "Neal Pomea" <npomea@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:29:46 -0400
Forwarding a forwarded message on the cni.org listserv on the transcript
of Eldred v. Ashcroft. Fascinating!

>From
        Joseph Pietro Riolo <riolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date
        Thursday, October 17, 2002 6:27 pm
        Multiple recipients of list <cni-copyright@xxxxxxx>
 Subject
        Transcript of Eldred v. Ashcroft

 The transcript of Elred v. Ashcroft is now available at:

      http://www.aaronsw.com/2002/eldredTranscript

 I learned it from:

      http://www.corante.com/copyfight/

 which pointed to:

      http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/000669

 Question: Is the transcript in the public domain? If not, who
 owns copyright in the transcript?

 Joseph Pietro Riolo
 <riolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Number of days left until 1-1-2019 when all knowledge of 1923
 in the land of the U.S.A. will be freed from their copyright
 owners' prisons: 5,919

 At the latest, number of days left until 6-23-2003 when
 the U.S. Supreme Court will issue a ruling on Eldred v.
 Ashcroft (docket number: 01-618): 249

 Public domain notice: I put all of my expressions in this
 post in the public domain.