Copyright Conference

Subject: Copyright Conference
From: "Donna L. Ferullo" <ferullo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:51:55 -0500
On September 30-October 3, Purdue University is hosting the Big Ten
Printing & Copyright Conference 2003. It says Big Ten, but we invite
other higher education colleagues and those interested in copyright to
attend as well.

The copyright track of the conference will be held on October 1 and 2
and will include presentations by Laura "Lolly" Gasaway, Director of Law
Library and Professor of Law, University of North Carolina - Chapel
Hill; Glenn Otis Brown, Executive Director, Creative Commons; and Jule
Sigall, Associate Register, U.S. Copyright Office.  There will also be
presentations on the TEACH Act and basic copyright.  The conference
theme is IMAGINE and most presentations will have a component that
addresses the future of copyright from various perspectives.

The conference details are still being finalized but we want to assemble
a good mailing list, so if you or others at your location want to be
kept in the information loop, please use this submission form before May
10:

http://www.adpc.purdue.edu/PrintServ/interestform.html

The interest form will help us gauge attendance.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Donna L. Ferullo, J.D., Director, University Copyright Office
(ferullo@xxxxxxxxxx)
Sandy Komasinski, Printing Services  (sandyk@xxxxxxxxxx)

Donna L. Ferullo, J.D.
Director, University Copyright Office