RE: Transfer to video tape

Subject: RE: Transfer to video tape
From: "Jeffrey R. Galin" <jgalin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:59:29 -0400
Valerie,
	My understanding is that your library has the right to put the tapes
in different form if they are to be archived as part of the library
collection.  You, however, need permission from the publisher to do so.  I'm
sure there are others who will have more specific advice.
Cheers,
jrg

Jeffrey R. Galin
Director, University Center for Excellence in Writing
Assistant Director of Writing Programs
Department of English
Florida Atlantic University
777 Glades Rd.