Re:Letters from the Earth

Subject: Re:Letters from the Earth
From: Ron Force <rforce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 13:26:08 -0800
Put the physical copy on Reserve in the Library. although numbers have
declined, most academic libraries still do this, particularly when licensing
costs are unreasonable.  The students will complain about having to go to
the library and read something, but oh well...

Ron Force          Dean of Library Services
U of Idaho         PO Box 442350
Moscow ID 83844    rforce@xxxxxxxxxx
(208) 885-6534