RE: Can a Bank Check be Copyrighted?

Subject: RE: Can a Bank Check be Copyrighted?
From: "kao lu" <kaohlu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:33:48 -0400
Dear Ms. Marston:

Although I am an attorney, the following personal opinion is not my legal
advoice but for discussion only.

Yes, the check itself may be a standard form document; however, if the
letter refers to the check, then I will consider the check is an
integrated part of the letter.  If the letter is still under the
copyright protection, then the check is under copyright protection
because of the letter.

Kao

Kao H. Lu686 Lawson AveHavertown, PA 19083USA610-446-5886 Fax:
610-446-8841 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL AND IS
INTENDED ONLY FOR THE REVIEW OF THE PARTY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IF YOU
HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY RETURN IT TO
THE SENDER. UNINTENDED TRANSMISSION SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE WAIVER OF THE
ATTORNEY-CLIENT OR ANY OTHER PRIVILEGE.