FW: copyright question...

Subject: FW: copyright question...
From: "Hudock, Sandy L" <sandy.hudock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:30:05 -0600
Dear List Members:

 This is from a professor at my institution. I sent a preliminary response
saying that I understood that first the country's copyright laws, and then in
the US, the individual publisher's contract(s) should prevail, but my
knowledge is pretty limited, so thanks for any and all help with this
question.

Sandy

Sandy Hudock
Access Services/Interlibrary Loan Librarian
Colorado State University-Pueblo
2200 Bonforte Blvd. Pueblo, CO 81001
719.549.2527 phone 719.549.2531 fax
No better word can be said of a man