Leap Year Discount for the 2008 Ball State University Copyright Conference

Subject: Leap Year Discount for the 2008 Ball State University Copyright Conference
From: "Dolak, Fritz" <fdolak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:09:02 -0500
February 2008 brings us a Leap Year and the 2008 Leap Year provides an
opportunity to leap into a $30.00 discount for the Fifth Annual
Copyright Conference sponsored by the Ball State University Libraries on
Wednesday, April 23, 2008:

Copyright in Oz: Over the rainbow or I'll get your little dog, too?
http://www.bsu.edu/library/conference/copyright/
Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Your special Leap Year registration fee of only $65.00 is available
through February 29, 2008.  Registration includes a buffet lunch and
parking is free at the Ball State Alumni Center.  Please put a note in
your Kansas wicker basket: You do NOT need to pay now ... you only have
to register before March 1 to take advantage of this special discount.

Our Conference has booked exceptional, experienced speakers.  Each one
qualifies as a King of the Copyright Forest!

* David O. Carson, J.D., Associate Register for Policy and International
Affairs at the U.S. Copyright Office

* Kenneth Crews, J.D., Director, Copyright Advisory Office, Columbia
University

* Dwayne K. Buttler, J.D., Professor, Evelyn J. Schneider Endowed Chair
for Scholarly Communication, University of Louisville

* Michelle Cooper, J.D., Bose McKinney & Evans LLP, Education Law Group,
Indianapolis

* James R. Williams, J.D, DeFur Voran, Ball State University legal
counsel for education law

The program will be both educational and entertaining!  Our speakers are
all experts as well as excellent presenters.  You won't be just sitting
and listening.  Four breakout sessions with one of our Kings of the
Copyright Forest will keep you stimulated, engaged, informed, and
entertained.

Please take a few moments to read the notices on the Homepage of the
Copyright in Oz City Gate and ring that bell to gain access to Oz.  Make
preparations to look further than your own backyard because there's no
place like Ball State University for a rainbow of copyright solutions!

2008 Copyright Conference at Ball State University:
http://www.bsu.edu/library/conference/copyright/