Don't Miss Peggy Hoon's New Post on Fair Use and E-Reserves on the Collectanea Blog

Subject: Don't Miss Peggy Hoon's New Post on Fair Use and E-Reserves on the Collectanea Blog
From: "Amy Mata" <AMata@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:12:37 -0500
----------------------
**********************
See Guest blogger Peggy Hoon's latest post on the CIP's Collectanea
Blog!
No Fair Use for E-Reserves or Online Courses?
http://chaucer.umuc.edu/blogcip/collectanea/

"Many of you, like me, have been watching the publishers' (plaintiffs)
lawsuit against Georgia State University (GSU) concerning the amount of
copyrighted material posted in the University's electronic reserves and
online course management systems, pursuant to fair use. The burning
question for me is how much was too much for the publishers?"
**********************
----------------------

Amy Mata
Graduate Assistant
Center For Intellectual Property
University of Maryland University College
Rm. 2293, Largo, 3501 University Boulevard East
Adelphi, MD  20783
(240) 684-2967 office
(240) 684-2961 fax
amata@xxxxxxxx