Re: Copyright question

Subject: Re: Copyright question
From: Bryan Carson <bryan.m.carson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:15:37 -0500
Charles is correct that linking is not a problem in the U.S., except
for some situations with deep linking or framing.

Bryan

--
Sent from my mobile device

--
Bryan M. Carson, J.D., M.I.L.S., Ed.D.
Special Assistant to the Dean for Grants & Projects/

1906 College Heights Blvd. #11067
Bowling Green, Kentucky  42101-1067
Phone: 270-745-5007; Fax: 270-745-2275
bryan.carson@xxxxxxx | bryan.m.carson@xxxxxxxxx

All original content copyright Bryan M. Carson