[digital-copyright] RE: Free Harvard eBook???

Subject: [digital-copyright] RE: Free Harvard eBook???
From: Charles Wiggins <cpwiggins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 15:00:13 +0000
Did the link to the book not come through for you?  It did on my copy of the
post.  Here it is again:

The Creative Commons license statement is on the verso.
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/publications/2013/copyright_for_librarians

I personally don't know any more than that.  Just wanted to share.

Cheers,
Charles
__
Charles P. Wiggins, Director of Library Services
Isothermal Community College
P.O. Box 804
Spindale, NC 28160
828395-1306