RE: [digital-copyright] RE: Amazon streaming video for classroom use?

Subject: RE: [digital-copyright] RE: Amazon streaming video for classroom use?
From: Mariann Burright <mariann@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 17:25:29 +0000
Greetings,

I hope it's not too late to join this thread. Most of the
discussion so far has centered around 110(1). Suppose an instructor wanted to
provide a video clip under the same Amazon TOU in a password-protected online
course site, limited to the duration the course was in session.
Assuming the
institution is compliant with the TEACH ACT, how strong would the 110(2) safe
harbor work in this situation? Appreciate any thoughts.

-----

Mariann
Burright
Head, Science Collections & Scholarly Communication
University of
Georgia Libraries
Athens, Georgia 30602
706-542-6643