[digital-copyright] FW: Free Harvard eBook??? More info

Subject: [digital-copyright] FW: Free Harvard eBook??? More info
From: "Madden, Linda" <lmadden@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 12:04:54 -0400
Copyright for Librarians: the essential handbook can be downloaded from
Harvard's the link in Charles' message below. It is 194 pages and reads
like a textbook. The "Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard
University" and "eifl knowledge without boundaries" are credited on the
title page. The verso says this.

First published in 2012 by EIFL,
Stichting eIFL.net, Graadt van Roggenweg 340, 353IAH Utrecht, The
Netherlands

www.eifl.net

This course is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution  licence.
Librarians and the public at large are encouraged to use, distribute,
translate, modify, and build upon these materials provided that
they give EIFL and the Berkman Center appropriate credit.

Designed and typeset in 11 on 16 Calluna and Myriad Pro by illuminati,
Grosmont
Cover design by Lucy Morton at illuminati
www.illuminatibooks.co.uk

I was hoping to have it as a reference to look up questions as they
arose, but the downloaded file is NOT SEARCHABLE!!

Linda Madden
Interlibrary Loan Supervisor

Mason Library, Keene State College (KNM)
229 Main Street, Keene, NH 03435-3201
lmadden@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:lmadden@xxxxxxxxx>

603-358-2715
http://www.keene.edu/library/