[stella] Programmin' away...

Subject: [stella] Programmin' away...
From: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 03:17:34 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all!

Well, I have set about doing some simple projects with the assembler and
makerom program on the SC-CD and here's what I have accomplished:

1) written my name in (moving) rainbow letters on the screen using playfield
   graphics
2) made a small, two color, "robot" player graphic and animated it
   using 4 frames
3) made my first asymmetric playfield graphics by timing my writes to the
   playfield registers.  It displays 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 across the top
   of the screen

NOTE: each of these is a separate program

In the coming weeks, time permitting, I will be playing with moving a simple
player graphic around the screen and reading the joystick ports.  Also, when
I get my November allowance from my wife, I may buy a sound card for my
computer so I can see my results directly on the TV instead of in an emulator.

If anyone is interested in my fairly heavily commented source code for any
of the above programs, let me know and I can send you whatever you want.  If
there is enough interest, I will post it to the list.

matt

/ | \ http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jvmatthe/www/               | (919) 515 7324