[stella] Explanations of code

Subject: [stella] Explanations of code
From: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 03:42:10 -0400 (EDT)
There may be some slight errors in some of the comments in the code
I sent, but I am just too tired to check tonight.  If you find one,
bring it to the attention of the group.  Hopefully tomorrow, I will
remember to post my explanations of what each program does and how
it does it.  I will also include some questions that I hope someone
can answer.  Goodnight, all!

matt

PS.  Check to make sure that my .sig file didn't get appended to any
of my code postings.  I tried to catch them all...

/ | \ http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jvmatthe/www/               | (919) 515 7324