[stella] correction on my correction

Subject: [stella] correction on my correction
From: Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Eckhard Stolberg)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 23:58:29 +0200
Hello everybody,

in my last post on matt's code I said, that the loop, that waits for 32 lines,
is the real overscan loop and that the loop, that claims to be the overscan
loop is obsolete. This is nonsense. The loop, that is commented to be the
overscan loop is, of course, the overscan loop. What it does is obselete,
though. If you do something usefull in that loop, it can be longer, than it is
in matt's programs. To get it to it's maximum you need to replace the first
LDA #$05 line in the code with a LDA #35 line (LDA #42 for PAL), as someone
allready mentioned.

I hope, I got it right this time. I think, I should stop posting in the middle
of the night.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg
2stolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx