[stella] Help! Can't do a simple thing!

Subject: [stella] Help! Can't do a simple thing!
From: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 23:09:12 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all!

Well, I am trying to do the following:

+-----+-----+
|     |     |
+-----+-----+
|     |     |
+-----+-----+

I would like to make a screen with four section of color like
above.  The problem is I can't get my timing right.  I am trying
to just change the playfield color at the right place during the
scan across the line, but I am getting:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and I don't know how to get that top line aligned correctly.

If anyone can help me with this, I sure would appreciate it.  Thanks!

matt

/ | \ http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jvmatthe/www/               | (919) 515 7324