[stella] Ok, really *really* having trouble with keyboards

Subject: [stella] Ok, really *really* having trouble with keyboards
From: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 23:05:54 -0500 (EST)
Could someone who understands how the keyboard controllers are
read *please* help me.  I have read the Stella manual over and
over and written a program to show me what shows up in Inpt0, Inpt1,
and Inpt4 after I write #$80, #$40, #$20, and #$10 to Port A
which is configured as an output port.  But I can't seem
to get the timing right or something.  This is driving me crazy!

Thanks in advance for any help.

matt

/ | \ http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jvmatthe/www/               | (919) 515 7324