[stella] Hi & new Distella announcement

Subject: [stella] Hi & new Distella announcement
From: Bob Colbert <rcolbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 08:40:41 -0600 (CST)
I would like to take this time to say hi to everyone on the mailing list.
I am looking forward to participating in some stimulating conversations
about the 2600.

I would like to let you all know that DiStella v2.10 is now available for
MS-DOS at http://www.novia.net/~rcolbert/super.htm#distella.  New in
version 2.10 is the cycle-counting option, which should prove helpful not
only in examining existing code, but debugging your own code.

Have fun with it, and if you have any suggestions about features you would
like to see that might make your programming easier, let me know.

			Take Care,
				Bob Colbert

--

Collector of Atari 2600 games - Want to write a game for the 2600?
Check out http://www.novia.net/~rcolbert