Re: [stella] discovering the tricks (maybe)

Subject: Re: [stella] discovering the tricks (maybe)
From: Bob Colbert <rcolbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 15:11:49 -0600 (CST)
> I'm pretty sure Okie Dokie does something similar.

Nope, I used 6 character code all the way on that one, except for the
easter egg (not in the ROM image) which uses 12 character graphics.  I
suppose I should upload the source for my 12 character fine scrolling
routine too, I forgot about that...  I also have an Etch-A-Sketch
"emulator" that is partially complete, I need to finish that too.  I'll
see about uploading that code too, but that is only for the Supercharger,
and I haven't tried it on the PC Atari Emulator yet.

			Later,
				Bob