RE: [stella] Rex Bradford says

Subject: RE: [stella] Rex Bradford says
From: Robert "A." Colbert <colbertb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 09:06:28 -0600
>Reply to your message of 3/20/97 8:44 AM
>In a 2600 Connection interview excerpt, Rex Bradford says:
>>By the way, I believe I hold the world record for the number of sprites
>>on a line.  Cabobber [an unreleased game] has 13 in a row at the bottom of
>>the screen with the little Cabobbers.
>
>Bob?  How's the double 7-sprite thing coming? :)

Hmm, actually, I haven't worked on it a lot (I was in Vegas for the weekend)
but 13 on 1 line would be impressive. I wouldn't know how to do it, not
without major flicker anyway.  BTW, has anyone tried the etch-a-sketch
program yet?  What did you think?

				Later,
					Bob

Wanna write a game for the Atari 2600?