Re: [stella] another demo (don't say I'm not trying!)

Subject: Re: [stella] another demo (don't say I'm not trying!)
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 18:23:51 +0200 (METDST)
At 13.00 28/03/97 +0500, Glenn Saunders wrote:

>On 27-Mar-97, Piero Cavina wrote:
>>Thought this demo works very well on PC Atari Emulator, I haven't been able
>>to test it on the real thing, and I suspect that there might be some minor
>>problem "filtered" by the emulator. If you can try it on a real 2600 please
>>let me know how it works.
>
>There is some shakiness in the horizontal lines that separate the sprites.

It was the code taking too much time than I thought in a critical point. I
think I've fixed it (at least all the three emulators I'm using to test it
work in the same way).
I'm putting detailed comments in the source and I'll post it asap.

P.

--
Archives available at http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/