[stella] WI/IL/etc Videogamers Meeting -- Update 3

Subject: [stella] WI/IL/etc Videogamers Meeting -- Update 3
From: slapdash@xxxxxxxxxx (Russ Perry Jr)
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 22:51:37 -0600
I keep forgetting to post this here!

Here's another update about the WI/IL/etc collectors meeting.

It is May 31, from 10 AM to 8 PM.  John Greve is the host, and it is in
Eagle WI.  Directions are below.

Right now we have three choices for food:
  a) cookout (money in advance would be best, so this isn't very likely)
  b) store-bought pizza
  c) Subway
Vote?  If we don't hear from enough people about paying ahead for cookout
grub, our choices will be reduced to b or c.

For more information about the meeting, try either Scott Williams' web
page (http://www.midplains.net/~sw) and/or the Electrocon web page (Calendar
of Events, http://www.earthlink.net/~sdcrawford/econ/index.html).

Directions
----------
John Greve, S106 W36332 Matthew Lane, Eagle WI 53119, 414-594-5433

Take I43 South (from Milwaukee?) to Hwy 83 and go north on 83 into the town
of Mukwonago until you get to Hwy 99; then go west on 99 for approximately
8.5 miles until you get to Nature Rd.  Then make a left on Nature (south)
and then take the first right off Nature, which is Matthew Lane.  John's
place is at the end of the cul de sac.  If nothing has changed recently,
you'll see a red 96 GMC with J.F. Ahern lettering on it parked at the end
of the driveway.

||  Russ Perry Jr    1750 Lombard Ave #7    Oshkosh WI 54901-4135  ||
||  414-232-8246     slapdash@xxxxxxxxxx     VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||