[stella] Re: Intellivision development?

Subject: [stella] Re: Intellivision development?
From: Frank Palazzolo <palazzol@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:09:04 -0400
Before the "preview" came out I managed to gather up all the tech info on the
CP1610 (instruction set, timing, etc.) from an old Osborne manual.  I also found
an Intellivision Master System Service Manual with full schematics for $5.00 at a
flea market, and I have an actual unit here.  I could still use more info on some
of the other chips.

If anyone is interested in the schematics I will post them on the web.  They have
already been scanned in, I've been sitting on them because the Blue Sky
Rangers were claiming they would come forward with all their info anyway.

Frank Palazzolo
palazzol@xxxxxxx