Survival Island (was Re: [stella] New project - RPG engine)

Subject: Survival Island (was Re: [stella] New project - RPG engine)
From: slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Russ Perry Jr)
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 22:42:35 -0600
Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>another possibility: a multi-4k-cart game, the various parts being linked
>by an access code in the same way as Survival Island.

>BTW... it would be interesting to understend how that code works... they
>must have packed all the relevant information in a small number of bits.

My brother was trying to figure out the code a ways back, and I have his
notes and have been hoping to find time to pick up where he left off.  We've
discovered some patterns to it, but are still a ways off from cracking it :)

** NEW CONTACT INFO!!  I MOVED JUNE 29!! **
||  Russ Perry Jr   2175 S Tonne Rd #105   Arlington Hts IL 60005  ||
||  847-952-9729    slapdash@xxxxxxxxxxxx    VIDEOGAME COLLECTOR!  ||