R: [stella] troubles with PCAE and Supercharger BINs

Subject: R: [stella] troubles with PCAE and Supercharger BINs
From: "Piero Cavina" <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 15:40:31 +0200
> Da: A. Colbert <colbertb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> >Reply to your message of 8/21/97 3:44 PM
> >I'm having problems trying to run the Supercharger programs from the
Stella
> >CD on PCAE 2.0.
>
> >I've used Bob Colbert's CUTBIN.EXE to cut the files to 8K.
>
> I have tried them and they all work for me, are you getting in to the
emulator and >then selecting the game or just typing: pcae mndmstr1.bin?
The second option will >not work correctly without the proper flag being
set.

Ok, I was wrong... I was doing CUTBIN MNDMSTR1.BIN MNDMSTR1.BIN which
produces a blank 8k file... :)

>The only problem I had was using multi-load games, I couldn't get the
second load of >Mindmaster to load after getting past the first 2 mazes...

Maybe the files with the loads must be chained together?
In the readme file he says that the Supercharger files must be 8448 bytes
or _multiples_.
Otherwise, unless there's a special interface to load the next file, how
could one do that without quitting the game?

Ciao,
 P.