Re: [stella] MAC dev tools

Subject: Re: [stella] MAC dev tools
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 22:40:55 +0100
At 23:36 -0700 24-08-1997, Nick S Bensema wrote:

>I've met one or two Mac users who have expressed concern over why there
>are no Mac development tools in free release, other than those on the
>Supercharger CD, the contents of which Glenn has historically been guarding
>with a bloody axe.

I started my work on the 2600 with a Macintosh, but at a given point I had
to switch to a *$@#! PC because on the Mac an emulator with
debugging-tracing features like PCAE does not exist.
This could be the biggest problem. Stella is very good to play games, but
it doesn't help you to debug them.
However, if you've a very big Mac, you could try to run PCAE under DOS
emulation... who knows if somebody tried this...

P.