Re: [stella] your opinion...

Subject: Re: [stella] your opinion...
From: Nick S Bensema <nickb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 14:40:16 -0700 (MST)

>You may have noticed that if you run out of bombs in the Boss phase of my
>game (Oystron?! mmmhhhh...), then you're condemned to death (or suicide!),
>since the Boss will keep coming out and you won't be able to kill it.
>
>Maybe most people would find that frustrating, so I was thinking if it
>could be a good idea to give the player a free bomb if he dies during the
>Boss phase with zero bombs left.
>
>What do you think?

Perhaps there should be a way of collecting bombs after the big dood has
arrived.  Either give the player ten seconds to get another bomb or few
bombs before the boss arrives a second time, or.... well, actually I
haven't tried the latest version of the game so I don't know if it would
be possible to occasionally throw out another asteroid to bump around
while Oystron is out there.