[stella] Oystron comments

Subject: [stella] Oystron comments
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 01:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
I've finally managed to play the most recent version at the 486 at work.

It's great, but I agree that it's too hard.  It takes too long to get an
extra life.

If the death is going to rain down ala Robotron, then ramp up the pointage
for extra lives.  Otherwise it needs easier difficulty settings.

I also think that 7 (is it seven?) or 8 is way too high a wave to bring in
the boss.  I think the boss should show up on wave 5, which is right
around the time that I'm down to my last guy.  That way the points from
getting the boss can push you over to an extra guy (ala brain wave which
is every 5 waves in Robotron).

I am improving, but I still suck at this game due to trying to master the
inertia (not to mention playing with the cursor keys--blasphemy).

== Glenn Saunders     http://www.lawguru.com/production/production.html ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.biglist.com/lists/stella/archives/  ==
==       Stale homepage @ http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698       ==