[stella] Something to do someday for fun.

Subject: [stella] Something to do someday for fun.
From: crackers@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 02:45:02 -0400 (EDT)
I was just thinking about how I could get this V-pet all finished if I
only had one solid, uninterupted week to work on it. And that got me
thinking about the legend of "Chase The Chuckwagon", a game that is
said to have been written from scratch in only 5 days.

It might be kind of fun, sometime in the future when there are more
stella programmers and we've all got more experience, to have a little
contest (no prize other than the satisfaction of winning) where we all
have one week to write a game from scratch and see who has the most
enjoyable game.

Of course we'll all have to be on the honour system that the game we're
writing wasn't started ahead of time.

Might be kind of fun to see what you could get done in a week.
(but first I've got to finish what I've already started)

                             CRACKERS
                  (Instant games from hell!!!!!)

--

Accordionist - Wethifl Musician - Atari 2600 Collector | /\/\
*NEW CrAB URL* http://www.hwcn.org/~ad329/crab.html ***| \^^/