[stella] Supercharger thanks

Subject: [stella] Supercharger thanks
From: David Conrad Schweinsberg <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 00:47:55 -0000
Hi,

Thanks for the info - if loading small chunks of data is so quick, one could
really run riot with multiple sections!  I assume the 'cyberpunks' would now
have assumed the responsibility of issuing unique IDs for each multiload
section (of course, this is only needed when anything is finally released
:-)

Now I guess I need to get my own Supercharger so I can try this out - though
that hasn't stopped me converting the 'Platform Game' source to SC format,
since PCAE comfortably deals with the BIN.

Chris - regarding PCAE Megacart emulation - the source for v2.0 still hasn't
been released, although I've sorted out the principle with the v1.x source,
I don't have a very recent Turbo Pascal compiler (the most recent being
v5.5, circa 1989) - I doubt it would come together with Delphi 3 ;-)  So in
the meantime I've been concentrating on 6502 source.  John probably wouldn't
consider including Megacart support until there was commitment and demand
(chicken/egg), but certainly I'm willing and able to code for the Megacart.
I certainly don't have religious objections targeting either SC or cart -
whatever best justifies the game.

I could quite happily design a game which used >100K.

I'm also interested in winning this competition, so I want to use the rules
to my advantage!

Regards,
David.