RE: [stella] 7800 thanks

Subject: RE: [stella] 7800 thanks
From: Frank Palazzolo <palazzol@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 20:17:55 -0500
>P.S. It seems the Blue Sky Rangers got their prerequisite number of orders
>for their development system - so who here is getting one?

I ordered one, but I'm not sure why. :) Myself and a few others are
interested in making an "Intellicharger", which would work like its
Atari counterpart, but cost a lot less than the Magus 2.  It shouldn't
be too hard to build.

Anybody else think this would be a good idea..?  Also, while I'm
off topic :), I've put together a preliminary disassembler
for the Intellivision CPU, which I'll be distributing shortly as
freeware.

Thanks,
Frank Palazzolo

palazzol@xxxxxxx