Re: [stella] Impatient Mactari Programmer

Subject: Re: [stella] Impatient Mactari Programmer
From: Piero Cavina <p.cavina@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 22:51:13 +0100
At 18:56 -0500 1-12-1997, Ruffin Bailey wrote:

>Jim wrote me to say that I should be using XP2, but I haven't been able
>to get that to do much.  Nor have I ever been one to wait too horribly
>long.

I've started programming the 2600 with XP2 on this Powerbook. What's wrong
with XP2? If you have the SC-CD there should be some examples too.

>Is anyone else out there using a Mac?

Sure... but I had to switch to a PC with PCAE and its debugger, when
Oystron became too complex.
Definitely one of the few good reasons to own a PC :-)

BTW... other programmers out there... what to you use to test your
programs? Is there anyone who doesn't use PCAE?!

Ciao,
 P.