Re: [stella] Sometimes they come back.. :)

Subject: Re: [stella] Sometimes they come back.. :)
From: Erik Mooney <emooney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 13:00:16 -0500 (EST)
> Last night I've heard Erick's "INV" calling me... and now, here it is
> again, this time almost finished! Now there's full collision detection,
> working saucer, *sounds* and something else... (including some bugs).

Wow!  Someone actually made sense of that code?  I can't even understand
it myself anymore :)

> PS: there's no free RAM anymore, so don't ask for more advanced
features:
> score display, invaders matrix and shields eat a lot of RAM.

yeah, well, I wasn't planning to add more advanced features to it :)

> PPS: luckyly, the program was well written and commented. But is still
> Erick Mooney amongst us?

Yeah, I'm here.  I just started a job where I write Access and Visual
Basic code for about six hours a day (and install Windows 95 for another
two), so the last thing I want to do now is come home and write more code.
If you can convince my boss that 2600 games will sell big, then I'll put
everything I've got into a game, but don't expect that to happen :)