[stella] Latest version of my game

Subject: [stella] Latest version of my game
From: Robert "A." Colbert <colbertb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 08:51:13 -0600
Hi again,
	Time for the latest version of my game.  Basically, just the foxhole routines have been added.  Only the foxholes on the right side get filled on this version.  I also HEAVILY commented the kernel, so you can all see how crazy I am.  The foxhole routines really caused me some problems.  I tried using a modified 6-character routine, but had problems with it.

If 4 paratroopers land, you won't be able to play past the "wave" you are on.

Next I have to fix the way the helicopter flies, then design some real "waves", including adding some different objects, etc.
I'm going to save animation for later, to see how much space I have left.  The way it is right now it looks as though I have 1k left for game logic.

			Later,
				Bob

Wanna write a game for the Atari 2600?
Check out http://www.novia.net/~rcolbert